Bar/Coffee Shop/Record Store/Entertainment Venue in Nashville
Nashville, TN (Davidson County)
Asking Price: $65,000
Cash Flow: $60,000
Gross Revenue: $206,000
Business DescriptionPrice reduction!
Growing Nashville Record Store specializing in New and Used Vinyl, Vintage Clothing, Jewelry, Furniture, Collectibles, and other cool stuff. Their facilities are flexible to host outdoor music performances and movies and could be easily also reconfigured to be a coffee/bar/patio scene.
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- 3 part time
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- 4600 square feet with ample parking. Conveniently located in trendy growing area.
- There are other record stores in the area but the location is excellent.
- Growth & Expansion:
- The business will benefit from the general explosion of Nashville’s demographics as well as the booming tourism business. With some new capital, one could convert the shop to also be a coffee/bar scene. Business will expand due to growth of area alone as Nashville continues to be one of the Nations fastest growing cities and hottest tourist attractions.
- Support & Training:
- Owner will provide reasonable training and transition.
- Reason for Selling:
- Owner focusing on other career.