Classic, Iconic Motorcycle Store in HOT Georgia Market!
Cobb County, GA
Asking Price: N/A
Cash Flow: N/A
Gross Revenue: $4,760,000
This iconic motorcycle dealership is one of the MOST PREMIUM stores in a massive market area in north Georgia, with over 7 million people. Through June 2018, the first 2 quarter performance numbers show the store is BACK IN THE SADDLE showing a VERY strong recovery over 2017: Almost $3.5M in revenues and $323k cash flow year-to-date ! The brand has taken a large bite of the muscle cycle market previously “owned” by Harley-Davidson. This store is number 1 in the district, and number 4 nationally in sales of new models, and is the number 1 dealership in the district, region and nationally for an awesome 3-wheeled motorcycle brand (made by the same parent company). It is a jaw-dropping, head-turning machine in sports styling and performance. This store also sells premium brand used motorcycles. For an owner-operator it a HUGE opportunity to grow the business.The owner does not participate in store operations- but travels to multiple dealerships. INVENTORY: New bike inventory is all floor-planned. Parts, accessories, clothes are paid for and included in the purchase price. Used bike inventory can be purchased from the seller, or he will move it to his other stores.Detailed Information
- Included in asking price
- six plus owner
- 11,400 square foot showroom with elevator and upstairs area was a BMW motorcycle dealership for 12 years before it became the motorsports dealership, a premium location down the street from Mercedes and Audi dealerships in one of America’s fastest-growing suburbs.
- Normal competition- 2 Japanese bike stores, one Harley store, one super-premium foreign bikes (BMW, Ducati), other motors sports stores, none of which slow this operation- this is a destination store; people come for the legend, styling and performance of these unique machines.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Located in a exploding suburb near one of Georgia’s largest cities, this destination store is the number one dealership in the region, and nationally for 3-wheeled bike sales. Only the factory carries more new muscle machines in stock. Clearly available are opportunities for sales growth in parts, service and F&I (Finance and Insurance).
- Support & Training:
- as necessary, minimal as possible
- Reason for Selling:
- moving out of town / other entrepreneurial interests