Concrete Casting Company with 20 Year Track Record
Asking Price: $400,000
Cash Flow: $102,932
Gross Revenue: $597,882
This company is a cast stone manufacturer. They produce a wide variety of quality architectural products in collaboration with Architects, General Contractors, Masonry Contractors, and Home Builders. Their clients appreciate the quality of the products they produce and the timely manner in which they ship to work sites. Their projects have resulted in cost savings due to ease of installation of the craftsmanship of their products. The company offers a complete line o concrete casting products to meet all of their client’s project and construction needs, including: Commercial Concrete Casting Wall Caps · Pier Caps · Signage · Column Caps · Subdivision Entrances · Window Headers & Sills Medallions · Watertables · Banding Residential Concrete Casting Quoins, Handrails, Ballusters · Keystones · Door & Window Arches & Surrounds · Window Headers & Sills · Watertables · Fireplaces
- Not included in asking price
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Real Estate Option: Although it would require a move of the operations, Buyers may choose to purchase from the sellers a 1.77 acre lot nearby. This optional undeveloped Real Estate could potentially replace their lease expense with payments that go directly to the investment in the new land and buildout. Cost for this optional Real Estate is $300,000.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Due to health issues the owners have not been able to drive their revenues. With renewed marketing and direct sales new owners can capitalize on the opportunities in the fast growing Middle-Tennessee market.
- For qualified buyers, the owner will consider financing up to 15% of the price.
- Support & Training:
- The owners will remain with buyer for a reasonable period to provide adequate training on all processes and operations and will transfer all relationships with vendors and employees. Owners are also willing to remain with the business for a longer period of time at a compensation rate to be determined.
- Reason for Selling:
- Owner has health issues.