Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, Only $75,000!
Asking Price: $75,000
Cash Flow: $4
Gross Revenue: $416,673
Business DescriptionUnbelievable Price at only $75,000. Dickey’s Barbecue Pit franchise in Middle T
Fairly New Start Up Opportunity! National franchise provides initial training and ongoing support & continuing education. Great price at only $75,000 when the cost to start a new Dickey’s Barbeque Pit is currently between $300,000 and $400,000! Delicious Food. Nationally recognized as the Best BBQ franchise with numerous awards. Owner will also provide reasonable training and transition.
- Included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- 1,800 square feet is rented for $28.50/foot. The initial lease expires in 2025 but has an additional five-year option. Excellent condition (new). The restaurant is in a convenient and popular Shopping Center in Middle TN. There is ample parking and an outdoor patio for patrons.
- Competition: What Sets Dickey’s apart from the competition? 1. It’s not legit without the pit! The barbecue pit is the essence of every Dickey’s location. It’s what sets them apart. All of Dickey’s meats are smoked low and slow over hickory wood to give the barbecue that signature smoke flavor – no liquid smoke, no smoke flavored rub – real smoke gives Dickey’s that authentic barbecue flavor! 2. The Wood in the Pit->Dickey’s has traditionally used hardwood in every pit, but recently incorporated a new pellet smoker to reduce the carbon footprint while still providing that same great taste. The pellets themselves are Dickey’s proprietary invention and use a unique blend of hickory and cherry wood to maximize flavor. The age and type of the pit as well as the style of the Pit Master develops a special signature unique to the Dickey’s it serves. Some Dickey’s locations still use hardwood, and some use pellets. But all Dickey’s locations have the signature slow-smoked flavor that guests have grown to know and love over 75 years. 3. Service & People make the difference! Note the many national award->https://www.dickeys.com/media/awards
- Growth & Expansion:
- Ramp up catering and sales staff.
- Limited to qualified buyers at seller’s discretion.
- Support & Training:
- The owner is willing to assist with training and transition. Additionally, the Franchise offers initial training and ongoing support and continuing educations for owners and managers. Also, there are several other Middle TN Dickey’s Barbeque Pit owners who could help share Best Practices as these locations are more established and can attest to the POSSIBILITIES!
- Reason for Selling:
- To pursue other interests.
- This business is an established franchise
- Business Website: