Manufacturer of All Wood Semi-Custom Cabinets
Asking Price: $499,000
Cash Flow: $217,700
Gross Revenue: $1,227,623
This company has has been building custom cabinetry in Middle Tennessee since 1974. It has a good reputation for quality craftsmanship and service. • In 1995 it began importing containers of top quality cabinetry from China. This cabinetry is prefinished, unassembled, features dovetailed drawers, full extention drawer guides, full overlay doors, and 5-piece drawer fronts. It has its own assembly plant to construct final products, as well as a finishing department, for orders that require custom painting. This company also offers these additional services: • Custom paint colors with glaze or rub through • Custom matching of cabinet paints to any Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, or Porter paint color
- Not included in asking price
- Large multipurpose warehouse, shop, paint room.
- This company increases its gross profit by distributing this imported product to dealers across the Southeast. With the addition of new door styles and colors, the profitability of this dealer business is enormous.
- Growth & Expansion:
- The property contains a large retail showroom space fronting a major thoroughfare. With proper build-out and promotion a new buyer can dramatically expand the company’s highly profitable direct sales to residential customers.
- For qualified buyers, the owner will consider financing up to 15% of the price.
- Support & Training:
- The owner will remain with buyer for a period of one year for a salary of $75,000. During this time, he will provide adequate training on all manufacturing processes and operations and will transfer all relationships with vendors, employees, and key distribution partners.
- Reason for Selling:
- Retirement planning