Alliant Capital Advisors LLC
Wilson County, TN
Asking Price: $60,000
Cash Flow: $39,000
Gross Revenue: $362,000
Exciting opportunity to buy a very affordable coffee shop in a budding franchise serving home roasted coffee, unique teas and tasty food in the heart of popular town just outside of Nashville, TN. The current owners have decided to sell because their separate careers do not allow them time to be involved in the restaurant. What this means for you is a great price and the ability to make this coffee and tea shop your own! The area is booming and will continue this trend benefitting from ongoing housing and business growth and development. BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS: Specialty coffee and tea shop/restaurant serving a full menu of coffees, teas and other beverages as well as a great menu serving breakfast, grilled Panini sandwiches, wraps, pastries, muffins and other delicious treats. This franchise is best known for their award winning custom-roasted coffees and their organic tea blends and herbal tisanes.
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- 1,247 sq foot of space. Rent is $3,000/month with a lease expiring in 12/31/19 with a five year renewal option.
- There are several other coffee shops within a reasonable proximity. However, this is a more unique local brand as opposed to a national franchise.
- Growth & Expansion:
- An expanded online presence as well as social media marketing would expand customer reach. The franchise does provide merchandising, marketing, and advertising research support as well as the website. The biggest boost would come from having an owner working in the shop, supervising and motivating staff, socializing with the customers and networking in the community. The buyer could buy additional locations in their own territory or even buy another territory.
- Support & Training:
- The owner can help with training and transition. There is a full time manager that can also help. The franchise also provides training.
- Reason for Selling:
- The owners other careers do not allow time to develop this business.
- This business is an established franchise