Popular Pet Supply Store with Excellent Location
Hendersonville, TN (Sumner County)
Asking Price: $295,000
Cash Flow: $117,000
Gross Revenue: $820,500
To meet the needs of a wide variety of pet owners, the company offers their customers a select lineup of top quality pet products, supplies, and high-quality all natural foods, treats, and raw diets. Products include: Dogs – tags, collars, leashes, dog food, beds, toys, grooming supplies, clothing, and crates Cats – cat scratchers, beds, cat food, litter, collars, and toys Small Animals – bedding The company also offers professional bathing and grooming.
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- The upscale strip shopping center lease runs through June 30, 2019. The lease is transferable, but the landlord must approve.
- The mid-Tennessee market potential is huge. The location of this store is in a prime retail space in a fast growing area. Within seven miles of the store there is a population of 126,000 people with an average household income of over $81,000. The municipality is located on a beautiful lake and has access to some of the best schools in Middle Tennessee.
- Growth & Expansion:
- “Tennessee ranks eighth for dog ownership in the U.S., according to the American Veterinary Medical Association . . . in its U.S. Pet Ownership & Demographics Sourcebook . Slightly more than 44 percent of all households in Tennessee include a dog.” —nooga.com, January 2013. The new owner can create a new website to add eCommerce sales.
- Support & Training:
- The owner will remain with buyer for a reasonable period. During this time, they will provide adequate training on all processes and operations and will transfer all relationships with vendors and employees.
- Reason for Selling:
- To pursue other business interests