Profitable Event Planning, Wedding, & Party Rental Business
Asking Price: $420,000
Cash Flow: $125,000
Gross Revenue: $945,000
This business is fully licensed, bonded, and insured to plan and produce events in both Tennessee and Kentucky. It employs eight full time staff members with over 100 years of combined experience. The business offers the following services: (1) Weddings, (2) Floral Services, (3) Event Planning, (4) Bar & Concierge Service, (5) Full Menu Catering, and (6) Rentals of Inflatables & Photo Booth. 1. Wedding Planning The owner and operator of the business, has over 30 years of planning experience. She has cultivated relationships with preferred vendors who offer their clients the highest quality of professionalism in the community and surrounding areas. 2. Floral Services To add color, beauty, and elegance to weddings and events, the company designs and prepares floral arrangements. 3. Event Planning The company is a total solution business, handling every detail of their clients’ events – logistics, vendor coordination, staffing, print media, timeline implementation, and even budget management. It offers planning for corporate picnics, holiday parties, proms, field days, picnics, and church Vacation Bible School events. 4. Bar & Concierge Services The business offers full bar service and can provide wine, liquor, and beer. Whether it’s a wedding, corporate function, private party or festival, they customize the drinks and bar to fit their clients’ themes. • Liquor-by-the-drink Tennessee permit holder • ABC Certified bartenders • Cash or host bar 5. Full Menu Catering Services The business can cater a dinner party for 20, a corporate picnic for 900, or anything in between. 6. Rentals Inflatables The company offers over 75 inflatable units that are ready to rent for kids of all ages. All inflatable equipment have been inspected and certified in both Tennessee and Kentucky. Photo Booth The company offers its clients the total photobooth experience, gaining an additional source of rental revenues for corporate events, weddings, or schools.
- 8 full time
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- The business possesses an exclusive lease on one of the most romantic wedding venues in Middle Tennessee. The venue has hosted some of the regions greatest country music stars including the legendary Minnie Pearl and numerous dignitaries from around the world. Its ambience evokes the refined grandeur of a mid-nineteenth century homes, with manicured lawns, ample natural lighting, and historic decor. The venue features a Ballroom and Hearth Room with accommodations for up to 175 guests for catered events. As a wedding venue it offers two striking areas to accommodate the ceremony. The first ceremony area is in the Hearth Room, a quaint interior room with exquisite stone and iron work. The second is an open-air wedding venue among stately trees featuring a log cabin as the backdrop and dark-stained, walnut church pews dating back to the 1800s.
- Growth & Expansion:
- The business has booked and scheduled more than one event or wedding per week for 2016 and into 2017.
- For qualified buyers, the owner will consider financing up to 15% of the price.
- Support & Training:
- The owner will stay fully engaged in the business and provide the buyer with on-the-job training through 2018. This includes training for all transactions, management of the operations, handoff of relationships with clients and vendors, and the transfer of knowledge to perform the full scope of event planning services. Compensation to the owner during this transition period will be $30,000 per year.
- Reason for Selling:
- Planning for retirement