Profitable Trucking Company with Major Long Haul Freight Contracts
Asking Price: $8,000,000
Cash Flow: $1,542,644
Gross Revenue: $6,111,811
This well-respected trucking company specializes in long haul and cross-country contracts for major players in the paper, grocery, and steel industries. Since 1993 they have earned their reputation for perfect credit, good standing with the DOT, and an excellent safety record. Fleet— The company maintains a fleet of 29 decked-out Freightliner, Kenworth, & Peterbilt trucks – 2014–2018 – and 45 trailers. Employees— The company employs 25 motivated drivers, 2 highly skilled shop specialists, a staff of 3 experienced administrators, and 3 seasoned dispatchers who also book new business. In addition, the company uses the services of 3 independent drivers.
- Real Estate:
- Not included in asking price
- Building SF:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- 2.97 acre lot • 3600 sq ft 3-bay shop • 4800 sq ft office building and warehouse
- Growth & Expansion:
- The demand for freight service exceeds the current capacity of the business. A new owner can build the company by recruiting additional qualified drivers and increasing the number of trucks.
- For qualified buyers, the owner may consider financing up to 15% of the price.
- Support & Training:
- The owner will remain with buyer for a reasonable period. During this time, he will provide adequate training on all processes and operations and will transfer all relationships with vendors, employees, and key distribution partners. If the buyer so desires, for the sum of $100,000 the owner is willing to stay on for up to one year.
- Reason for Selling: