Renowned Digital Agency Known For User Experience
Asking Price: $2,000,000
Cash Flow: $2,025,000
Gross Revenue: $519,000
A project-based, award-winning UI design, digital product marketing, web design and front-end development firm that produces demonstrable results. Named one of Inc.com’s Fastest Growing Companies, and one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” on the Entrepreneur Magazine Entrepreneur 360™ List, the firm has assembled a cracker jack team of digital product and user interface design specialists, creating user experiences that move forward world class brands (household name and Fortune 500 companies like Price Waterhouse, Oracle, Hilton Worldwide, Equifax, et al. Projecting $1.4M 2018 as one major account went from retainer to project basis, but this customer is expected to remain. New customers pending. Owner has streamlined expenses to keep cash flow strong.
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- 1) Mid-South HQ: 6,100 sf facility in hip section of town features a recent $700k buildout: digital AI-controlled heating and cooling, kitchen and conference room with custom furniture and a full-sized, state of the art fitness room. 2) Mid-South East (across the state): 1500 sf offices in upscale retail area, 3 developers 3) 900sf offices in historic building near the river
- Limited competition with the skill level and renown of this firm. Seller “wrote the book” (literally) on digital design.
- Growth & Expansion:
- With three offices: one in the Mid South, one in the Pacific Northwest near tech and other clients, and an office in another hot, growing area in SE Tennessee, the company attracts the top technical talent, which helps to build the strongest client list. Great expansion potential in all three cities.
- Support & Training:
- Depending on sale price, seller will stay for a specified, limited period. Or consider a compensation agreement going forward for long-term consulting, business development.
- Reason for Selling:
- Software development: seller wants to concentrate on his app companies.