Mount Juliet, TN (Wilson County)
Asking Price: $100,000
Cash Flow: $25,278
Gross Revenue: $305,136
Specialty store that has everything you need to create the perfect cocktail and plan the perfect get together. They sell cocktail and bar essentials; natural mixers and bitters; artisan meats, cheeses, chocolates, and snacks; and over 300 craft, domestic, and import beers. They offer the freshest craft beer tap system in Tennessee, that serves the freshest tap beer you can get anywhere in free recyclable 72 oz plastic bottles. They offer a wide selection of natural foods and source their goods from local Tennessee suppliers.
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Great location on a busy road. The store build out is awesome.
- Normal market competition for this business
- Growth & Expansion:
- Lots of different idea but this store does not sell lotto or tobacco which would be a huge growth opportunity.
- Support & Training:
- The owners will stay on for a reasonable amount of time to help the new buyer transition into the new role.
- Reason for Selling: