Sub Sandwich Franchise in Middle TN!
Nashville, TN (Davidson County)
Asking Price: $105,000
Cash Flow: $75,348
Gross Revenue: $311,729
Best Sub Franchise in the Area! Rapidly Growing Middle TN.
Sub Sandwich Franchise for Sale in fastest growing market in USA! Great location in highly populated & growing markets * Known to be a great business with HAPPY owners. Summary: This Seller started in the restaurant business over 25 years ago when he and his father started buying and building multiple restaurants in Middle Tennessee. The Seller has been expanding into other ventures and is currently offering a new owner the opportunity to one of his restaurants now with the opportunity of buying additional locations down the road. The current owner owns 20 currently! Business Activity: These restaurants focus on serving quick, nutritious meals for the whole family. Their business model is known for having great consistency from store to store, a clean environment, and friendly staff.
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- The buyer can mystery shop this location. Address and details on lease and facility available upon request.
- There are other sandwich shops, restaurants and coffee shops in Middle TN, but due to continued expansion in both residential households and businesses, the growth in demand for restaurants still exceeds the number of high quality healthy eating options
- Growth & Expansion:
- Growth Opportunity: The Buyer would have the opportunity to purchase additional restaurants from the Seller. Additionally, because the current owner does not devote time to these locations, a new owner could do additional promotions and be more active members of their communities, involved with schools, kids programs, sports teams and charity races and walks. Cost Savings Opportunity: The Seller currently does not work in the stores and rarely has time to even visit with the current managers. A new owner could work in the business, thereby replacing one or more managers. Additionally, having a tighter “team” under new ownership would enhance employee relations and customer service experience.
- Support & Training:
- There will be two full weeks of training plus reasonable support from the seller over at least 2 or 3 billing cycles. The Seller will continue to own many other restaurants in the area and can be available as needed for general support.
- Reason for Selling:
- Seller owns many other businesses and doesn’t have time for everything.
- This business is an established franchise