Successful Women’s Boutique in Great Area
Nashville, TN (Davidson County)
Asking Price: $175,000
Cash Flow: $115,000
Gross Revenue: $610,000
Women’s clothing boutique featuring “Dresses to Jeans and everything in between”. A true specialty store that does a great job of branding through Social Media, in store décor and point of sale collateral. Exceptional customer service keeps customers loyal.
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- 3 pt + owners
- 1600 sq ft space, newly built ,out in a very desirable location. Two years remaining on the current lease but there are options available. Landlord loves this business and wants it to continue.
- Many specialty stores around town, but this Boutique has been able to remain profitable for 15 years. Great reputation and the location cannot be beat.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Continuing to focus on Social Media will allow this store to grow. Some opportunity to add selective categories to expand reach. Office growth in this area will help bring new customers to the area on a consistent basis.
- Support & Training:
- Sellers will support through a normal transition including making up to two Market Trips with the buyer to make vendor introductions.
- Reason for Selling:
- Other interests