Turn Key American Dinner
Davidson County, TN
Asking Price: $199,999
Cash Flow: $170,000
Gross Revenue: $569,000
Profits from this restaurant the moment you buy it. Own a full-service family style Restaurant in the heart of one of Nashville’s Premier Locations. The area is booming and is home to many Stars, professional’s and wealthy customers. This business is an excellent opportunity to jump in and learn from a featured chief and accomplished business owner. The owner opens for 60 hours a week and has been asked to “please open longer hours”. This business has been featured twice on the food network and is known for its High Quality food and excellent service. One of the best margins in the restaurant business Owner works a couple of hours a day as close to absentee as you can get. • Serves American Style Dinner • Delicious Desserts • Inviting, friendly atmosphere • Amazing Breakfast • Lots of opportunities to be involved in community activities • Offers Take Out, Delivery and a Full-Service Catering for offsite events and parties.
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- 7 FT & 3 PT
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Inviting Atmosphere with a great build out and well maintained. The owner keeps everything in top shape and this is apparent from your first visit. We invite you to go experience the atmosphere as a mystery shopper on Fridays and see for your self.
- There are many restaurants but this restaurant is unique as it has been featured on the food network twice. This is one of the few restaurants that serve authentic food and catering clients go to this restaurant to experience high-quality Greek and American food, not a Gyro fast-food pit.
- Growth & Expansion:
- A new local owner could really drive sales of group events, catering, and delivery etc. as well as build on the outstanding legacy the current owner built through the website and social media marketing. Catering can be a gem in this area with a dedicated catering and event coordinator.
- Support & Training:
- The owner is willing to provide training and transition including recipes and all the know how. The restaurant has an experienced long-term manager as well as experienced kitchen staff
- Reason for Selling:
- Owner has several restaurants and is downsizing to enjoy more time with his family