Tutoring Center perfect for Retired or Current Teachers
Asking Price: $180,000
Cash Flow: $69,817
Gross Revenue: $210,108
Business DescriptionEstablished customers
This Tutoring Center has been serving the area since 2007. This company focuses on Intensive Educational Services that are individually tailored to each student and administered in a 1:1 environment. In addition, small group programs are offered as well.
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- 1400 sq ft business Condo set up for each of the 6 tutors to have a private teaching area as well as a Small Group Learning Lab. Condo is owned by the Seller and will sign a long term lease term.
- Most of the competitors in the area are Franchises. While the Market fully supports all of these, this business benefits from the ability to perform in school Tutoring in area Private Schools. In addition, this Center is widely recognized as the “Best of Class” for the past several years.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Since the curriculum and assessment processes are set, this is an easily replicated business.
- Support & Training:
- Seller will train for 30 days and is open to stay as a Tutor if needed.
- Reason for Selling: