Well Established Fish & Seafood Market
Asking Price: $195,000
Cash Flow: $88,000
Gross Revenue: $756,000
Popular fish market stocks over 100 items on a daily basis, including: ¦ Fresh fish such as whole red snapper, flounder, buffalo, whole tilapia, ocean scallops, whole catfish, catfish fillets and steaks, salmon fillets, rainbow trout, ocean perch, tilapia fillets, and sea bass, plus shrimp, crabs, and other shellfish. ¦ Frozen seafood: gumbo crabs, frog legs, lobster tails, ocean perch, snow crab legs, king crab legs and whiting fillets. ¦ Seasoned and unseasoned bread coating mixes and crab boil seasonings and other seafood seasonings. ¦ And much more.
- Not included in asking price
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- The new buyer will pay for relocation. The current owner will help arrange for and coordinate the move. He has identified two excellent options in nearby and well known locations. This offers the new buyer a rare opportunity for a Grand Reopening with the possibility of planning the new space to add both seating and take out of prepared foods.
- Growth & Expansion:
- This business has earned its reputation through word of mouth. But they have no website. A new owner can leverage their long history by launching a new website. ¦ A new owner might add seating and offer prepared items for consumption on the premises or for take out. ¦ Finally a new owner might extend hours and days.
- Support & Training:
- The principals will remain with the buyer for a reasonable period to provide adequate training on all processes and operations and will transfer all relationships with their vendors and key employees.
- Reason for Selling:
- The owner sold the real estate and will pursue other interests.