West Coast Mexican Food Franchise – Growing & Very Popular
Asking Price: $299,000
Cash Flow: $104,303
Gross Revenue: $903,606
One of the fastest growing West Coast California/Mexican restaurants in the southeast. They try their best to bring you the freshest, finest West Coast-style Mexican food available. For sale are two franchises located two hours a part. One store has been operational since 2013 and has become one of their best performing stores. The second location opened July 2017 and is one pace to have an incredible and profitable first year. They both have developed as a go to caterer for local colleges and surrounding businesses. Both stores would be purchased debt free. These stores can be sold separately and all financial information below is based on the older store.
- Included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- Outstanding location associated with other local businesses and near a college campus. Building is leased.
- Very little competition in the same genre of food. There is normal amount of other local restaurants.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Expansion opportunity is large. The ease and profitability of catering is a great way to increase sales.
- Support & Training:
- The owners are willing to stay on for a negotiated amount of time at no charge to help train and support the new owner.
- Reason for Selling:
- Other Business Interest
- This business is an established franchise