Endocrine & Diabetes Center in Southeast U.S.A. Mid South
Asking Price: To be Determined
Cash Flow: $400,000
Gross Revenue: $600,000
Well Established Endocrine, Diabetes & Metabolism Center in Southeast USA!
Located in the Southeast U.S.A., this Business is an Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Center opened ten years ago by the present physician. The Center is located in a medical park, convenient to the center of town and major highways and access roads. The City itself is a major city/suburb in a highly desirable Southeastern state known for its quality of life. There are only a few Endocrine specialists in the area, thereby creating a huge opportunity for the Buyer of this Center. The current owner is the sole physician in the center, and he is selling because he is retiring. Were he younger, he says there is plenty of opportunity to add a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant as well as extending hours (currently works just 4 days) to grow the medical practice. They actually have a waiting list for new patients and they have 4-5 patient rooms and are currently only open 4 days/week. Most of the staff has been in the practice for many years and are cross trained to handle multiple functions within the Center. The facility feels new and is well lighted, recently painted and has everything you need to run the practice included in the sale.
- Included in asking price
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- The Clinic is located in a medical building. The current physician built out his current space ten years ago when it was new. He has been the only tenant in his space, and he is currently on a year to year lease. He is on great terms with the landlord who he believes would be very open to a five-year lease with even longer renewal options. There are ~ 2,400 square feet. His monthly all in rent is $2,714 plus his share of utilities . The facility is very upscale, and his offices are very nicely decorated, up to date and freshly painted. There is a private waiting area, receptionist office space with storage, a good-sized nurse’s station with ample storage for supplies, medicine, equipment, computers etc. The Doctor has a generous private office, fully furnished and well lighted. There are 4 patient rooms plus one large storage area that could also be another patient room if desired. In addition, there is a fully equipped kitchen, more storage, a private restroom, plus a separate nook for all IT, computers, security The Center is located in a medical park, convenient to the center of town, major highways and access roads and is less than 5 minutes to the hospital We must point out that there is currently just one other endocrinologist in the area, and he is also nearing retirement.
- There is only one other Endocrine, Diabetes and & Metabolism specialty in the vicinity so very limited competition.
- Growth & Expansion:
- The current owner is the sole physician in the center, and he is selling because he is retiring. Were he younger, he says there is plenty of opportunity to add a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant as well as extending hours (currently works just 4 days) to grow the medical practice. They actually have a waiting list for new patients. Additionally, a new owner could expand to 5 or even 6 days/week and seek partnership with the nearby hospitals to offer services/be on call. The current owner does not advertise, so this is an opportunity as well. Finally, the need for these services is expected to continue to exceed the number of service providers as the boom of the population continues to age.
- Limited to qualified buyers at seller’s discretion.
- Support & Training:
- The owner is open to discussing the Buyer’s needs regarding training and transition. This will include an overlap of some time, training on patient history, systems, networks, community and medical contacts etc.
- Reason for Selling:
This listing was added 03/25/2019