Franchise Sign Company in Great location
Williamson County, TN
Asking Price: $165,000
Cash Flow: $17,000
Gross Revenue: $286,000
Be part of the largest sign Franchise in the US with close a $50,000 savings to opening a brand new location. This location has huge opportunity for growth considering the growth of businesses in this county. Over 3000 customers in the data base. All FF&E is included. Wrapped Van is also included in the transaction.
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Lease Expiration:
- 3 plus owner
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Great shopping center location within hundreds of locally owned and franchise businesses. Shop is up to date on new presentation standards.
- Normal competition from local and franchises, but this store has a great reputation and is supported by one of the largest and most successful franchises in this industry.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Big opportunity to increase efforts in outside sales and working with smaller individually owned businesses. Current expenses can be achieved by reducing head count to 2 ft 1 pt employee. Currently trending to $325,000 for 2016.
- Support & Training:
- Seller will support with reasonable training in addition to corporate franchise training.
- Reason for Selling:
- other business interests
This listing was added 05/29/2018