Sign Franchise & Real Estate for Sale in Middle TN
Clarksville, TN (Montgomery County)
Asking Price: $375,000
Cash Flow: $125,000
Gross Revenue: $830,241
This business operates a #1 Sign franchise in Middle TN. The location has been owned and operated for more than 20 years with solid, continuous business. The company designs, produces and installs a large variety of custom signs for any industry and any occasion. The sign products are excellent advertising and communication tools that send strong marketing messages and create memorable experiences. This particular store is unique as they perform all work in house and manufacture all products including electrical signage for lighted Outdoor Signs which is a super high-ticket item. This model is turn-key and highly scalable with multiple revenue streams. Most of the well-trained staff will remain with the business and the franchise also provides significant additional and ongoing support, not to mention the huge number of other franchise owners who will be in your network.
- Included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Not included in asking price
- Building SF:
- Furniture, Fixtures, & Equipment (FF&E):
- Included in asking price
- Commercial Building built by owner in 2003 with over 5,300 square feet plus unfinished storage area. Space includes retail store, office space, commercial work space, small business sign and graphic design area and kitchen/facilities. The building is expected to appraise over $700,000 and is available for sale or lease. There is ample parking and easy access and room for boom trucks. The Seller would consider renting building as well. Terms to be negotiated but rent likely between $6,500 and $6,800/month.
- This business has many advantages: higher end market positioning, impressive margins, user friendly technology, clean & high-tech work environment, favorable family friendly hours and lifestyle. The Seller has been with the business since 1995 and has over 8,800 clients in his database! This franchise has been around 27 years. Additionally, its services are very diversified including auto wraps, billboards, hotel signs, and even embroidery.
- Growth & Expansion:
- The Seller feels the business would benefit from additional sales staff and owners who are active and engaged in the Community and Business networks.
- Support & Training:
- The owner is willing to provide reasonable training and transition but the Franchise provides significant two week and ongoing support as well.
- Reason for Selling:
- Retirement and health reasons.
- This business is an established franchise
This listing was added 05/29/2018