Tool Rental and Supply House – PRICE REDUCTION
Asking Price: $525,000
Cash Flow: $221,922
Gross Revenue: $1,057,204
WELL ESTABLISHED CLIENTS
Established business with two sources of revenue. Majority of the business is fueled by construction tool rental. Everything from boom lifts to fork lifts to backhoe’s and power washers. The second component of the business is the supply house. The business provides an assortment of plumbing, electrical and mechanical supplies. The assortment exceeds what a hardware store provide and compliments the construction customer. Company is located in Western KY
- Not included in asking price
- Real Estate:
- Building SF:
- Retail building supported by open air covered structures to protect rental equipment. Additional building houses the maintenance and delivery department.
- No competition within 30 mile radius.
- Growth & Expansion:
- Minimal marketing budget has been in place. No outside sales efforts have been made. Significant equipment is in place to support many industries.
- Support & Training:
- The owner would remain with a buyer or a reasonable period of time to support this transition. During this time, he will provide adequate training on all sales processes and operations. Also included will be a transfer of all relationships with vendors, employees and key distribution partners.
- Reason for Selling:
This listing was added 05/29/2018